PearPC is a free software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-12-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
PearPC is a powerful application platform developed with the purpose of emulating the following hardware:
- CPU GENERIC: Sort of G4, including altivec.
- CPU JITC-X86: Sort of G4, including altivec.
- PCI Brige: A barebone PCI-Bridge
- IDE Controller: CMD646 with bus-mastering support
- PIC: A programmable interrupt controller
- VIA Cuda: with attached keyboard and mouse.
- Network Controller: Emulates a 3COM 3C90x or RealTek 8139 with ethernet tunnel support
- NVRAM: up to 8KiB non-volatile memory storable.
- USB: A placebo USB-hub.
- PROM: OpenFirmware.
PearPC (version 0.4.0) has a file size of 411.04 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 172 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.